Thank you Jade!!! And thank you everyone for your lovely comments and all the favs. Not to forget all the new watchers. I am overwhelmed. A million thanks to everyone.
Dedications and gifts I have received. Thank you all.
I had a great time answering random questions and I also really like the Random facts about me bit she wrote. I think it's a great way to get to know each other better. So..... seeing I almost always talk about art, I thought I share some random facts about me. Please feel free to share some random facts about yourself in the comment section. Love to the get to know you all better.
Random facts about me
1. I have a brother and a sister. I am the eldest. There is an age difference of 14 years between me and my sister.
2. I am afraid of horses.
3. I am Dutch but I was educated in English during middle- and high-school.
4. I love sushi!
5. I used to be a tomboy. I didn't wear make-up until I was 18.
6. I have lived in Canada and Belgium.
7. I often daydream.
8. I have played the piano and clarinet.
9. I have played many sports (tennis, skating, soccer, hockey, volleyball, basketball and horseback riding before my fear of horses). Basketball and volleyball are my favourite.
10. I am a tall lady, 1,80 m (5.9 feet) to be exact. Fortunately everybody is tall here in the Netherlands.